I know you've all seen the sweet and adorable 'posed' photos we do here in the studio but did you know that we also love these super relaxed more natural photos as well! Just let us know what your preference is and we can accommodate it.
I love the colour combo's for this adorable newborn session! It was so fun to set up and pick headbands and outfits to match from our studio closet! We have so many options here at the studio that we can customize your baby's photos to coordinate with the colour palette of your home.
As much as I love photographing sweet, squishy babies I also love having them return to celebrating their first birthday! It's a huge celebration after a year of so many stages, from those adorable lip milk blisters, the first baby babbles, tummy time, sitting, crawling and possibly walking! So many reasons to celebrate and we can help with a custom designed set up to match most birthday party themes or home decor.
Worried your little one won't sleep during your newborn session! Not to worry we just photograph them while they are awake and wait for those sleepy little moments in between. Babies this young are never on any real type of schedule so we make the studio as warm and comforting as possible with soft noise machines and keep your little one comfortable and follow their lead. If baby needs a break we take it and then move on, if baby doesn't love a pose we skip it and move on to the next one. They get to call the shots :)
As much as I love doing colours during newborn sessions the classic soft pink with baby girls is always so pretty!
I don't offer outdoor family sessions regularly but if you are on the Baby Plan they are always included! I love catching up and seeing how much they've grown! Those sweet little personalities come out and their expressions crack me up!
Loved using our new blush rose wrap for this session! We take pride in our careful curation of our props, wraps, outfits, etc and love that we have a great collection to suit any colour preferences you may have! The studio is equipped with everything you can possibly imagine along with a selection of diapers, wipes, butt cream, receiving blankets, so if you forgot something don't worry we have you covered!
There is no greater compliment than when a family a family hires me to photograph their second baby! Knowing they loved their first newborn session and trust me again is a wonderful feeling! Plus it's always so much fun to catch up and see how much siblings have grown since I last saw them.
Turning one is a huge milestone celebration and what better way than a Cake Smash Portrait session to get some amazing photos! We can accommodate quite a variety of themes or colours and everything is included with no extra fees! We even have a selection of outfits available in studio. No need to go shopping!
What's the number one thing you look for when you're searching for the perfect photographer for your family? Is it style, location, personality, price? If you've been looking for a photographer you've probably realized that it can be a little overwhelming at times and I'm here to help you in your search with my 5 best tips on finding the perfect fit for your family!
1. Experience. Make sure you hire someone with experience working with newborns. There is a huge learning curve working with the littlest of clients and ensuring their safety is so important. An experienced photographer will know how to ensure poses don't impede breathing or blood flow to those tiny hands and feet. We also employ quite a bit of 'magic' for some of those prop photos and removing hands on baby to keep them as safe as possible.
2. Style. Look through social media photos or ask for an online portfolio to see if their style matches what you are looking for. Editing photos will just fix skin blemishes and removing of hands (see tip above), if you don't like the style once you see the photos no amount of editing will fix that.
3. Studio Tour. If possible ask for a studio tour, this gives you an opportunity to not only meet in person but to see the studio and view some of the props and outfits that will be available.
4. Communication. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. You should have a clear understanding of the entire process before you’ve even booked your session. Communication is key and it makes this a smooth process when there is clear conversation and easy access to your photographer.
5. Pricing. Proper gear, education and experience will likely cost more so make sure you take time to review what you will receive. Are you walking away with just digital images or do they offer print services as well. Having wall art ready to hang is an incredible time savings for you. These are things to think about when budgeting for the session. When you look at your photos in 10 years, are you going to regret not having gone with the work you loved the most?
I hope these little tips help you with your search. If you'd love to talk more about hiring me for your little one then reach out via the contact page and I will send along our Studio Guide. I have a few spaces still available for Spring babies and would love to see if we'd be a great fit!